Calendar, Services & Pricing
Our season in the Rhône-Alpes runs May—August.
2018 Calendar (Sat–Sat)
- Apr 28–May 5
- May 5–12
- May 12–19
- May 19–26
- May 26–Jun 2
- Jun 2–9
- Jun 9–16
- Jun 16–23
- Jun 23–30
- Jun 30–Jul 7
- Jul 7–14
- Jul 14–21
- Jul 21–28
- Jul 28–Aug 4
- Aug 4–11
- Aug 11–18
- Aug 18–25
- Aug 25–Sep 1
Jul 19 & 20: Tour de France stages 12 & 13 are nearby
Weeks shown in
strike through are no longer available.
Please contact us to check availability before booking, as spaces are limited.
Please note: Prices are quoted in US dollars (USD) unless otherwise stated. They may be revised without prior notice to adjust for significant changes in exchange rates between the Euro and USD. We reserve the right to substitute equivalent suppliers and services in order to maintain high quality standards.
Our 2018 price is $3,000/person/week (7 nights, 8 days). A deposit of $400/person is required to confirm your booking, balance remaining due 30 days before arrival date.
- Guaranteed small group size. We accept no more than 8 guests each week.
- 5 full days of guided rides, 1 rest- or self-guided riding day. Maps and cue sheets are available if you wish to take a self-guided ride on our mid-week rest day.
- Accommodations in a double room, with its own bathroom with shower. Solo guests will share a room with another Agile Compass guest of the same sex, or may elect to pay the single supplement of $150/week to have a room to themselves.
- 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners. Breakfasts include cold cereal, pastries, bread, fresh fruit, yogurt, jams & fruit preserves, honey, fruit juice, milk, coffee, tea, and are self-serve buffet-style. Dinners include fresh bread, table wine, dessert, coffee, tea and follow the standard French 3-course dining-out pattern: the entrée, a soup or salad course; the plat, main course of meat, poultry or fish (vegetarian equivalents available); dessert or cheese plate.
- Transfer on start/end day from/to nearby Gare TGV Valence or Gare St Marcellin train station.
- Admission fees to attractions we visit en route on our rides.
- airfare & train fare to/from Gare TGV Valence or Gare St Marcellin train stations.
- bicycle (inquire about available rentals), helmet (required! please bring your own or rent with bike)
- lunches (on the road, we can suggest places)
- water bottles, CO2 cartridges, inner tubes, energy bars/drinks/snacks…
- personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, bar drinks, snacks, souvenirs…
- gratuities, at your discretion